In using the Abby Seymour site and/or online store (the shop), you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
Copyright & Content Usage
All of the content that appears on the Abby Seymour website, including all visuals and text, are subject to copyright protections and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Abby Seymour. The entire content of the Abby Seymour website is copyrighted as a collective work by Guvnor (Design), Ben Schwartz (Code), Tara Pearce (Photography), Sean Fennessy (Photography) and Abby Seymour under Australian copyright laws. Abby Seymour grants you a limited license to access and share the content on this website. Content of the Abby Seymour website is intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by users of the website.
In case of any circumstance or reason outside of our control, we reserve the right to suspend the execution or fulfilment of an order. In such case, the shop shall immediately notify the customer, who will then have right to cancel the order.
- Once an order has been made and payment fulfilled, the customer accepts that they have committed to the purchase. Reversals of an order will not be accepted without contact immediately to Abby Seymour for consideration of circumstance.
Orders will be processed provided that ordered goods are available, where "add to cart" has been selected. In case of temporary out-of-stock goods or stock that is made-upon-order, where "place and order" is selected, the order will be executed right after the good is made, but no later than 40 days after the day of order.
- Abby Seymour reserves the right to refuse to sell to third parties if there is unquestionable intent regarding the purpose of the order. Goods sold are intended for personal use only. Any orders believed to be made for the purposes of another entity's research and development will be declined and further action may be taken regarding copyright infringement.
- Abby Seymour shall reserve the right to refuse an order in the event of an error on the shop's website.
- International customers please note payment is processed through Stripe which automatically converts to your currency when you make a purchase. As soon as you have placed an order your credit card will be debited and you will receive a confirmation email to you the address of your choice.
We will never, ever collect or store any customer credit card information.
- We collect information from customers when they register on the shop web site, place an order or subscribe to the Abby Seymour newsletter. When ordering or registering on the online shop, as appropriate, customers may be asked to enter: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. Customers may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without customer consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- All products have been as accurately described and displayed as possible on the site.
Slight variation of colouring may occur when viewing in browsers through different monitors.
- Please be aware that every product has been hand-crafted and as a result slight variations in colour and size, style and shape may occur. This is part of the experience and beauty of buying hand-crafted products.
- Abby Seymour reserves the right to: change the prices of goods, introduce new products to the shop, carry out and cancel promotions at the Store or modify its conditions at any time.
- Abby Seymour prides herself on the quality of designs and materials employed on all items in her shop. The intent is for goods to last a long time, including a selection of products made to be worn or used comfortably every day alongside special statement pieces worn less frequently, hopefully to be loved and something you can't live without.
Abby Seymour also encourages customers to take care of your goods and treasure them. Products that get heavy everyday use will require more frequent maintenance and may need a clean every now and again or minor surface repairs/adjustments. Please check the care guide for appropriate treatment.
- Wear and tear is a natural part of any piece of jewellery. Abby Seymour's jewellery is exposed to some pretty harsh conditions. It gets knocked about, dropped, bumped, caught, pulled, tangled and scratched. A degree of care and understanding of the limitations of the materials used and its construction is important.
Defective or faulty merchandise
Abby Seymour will repair any piece free-of-charge within a two week period from purchase. Any repairs after this time frame will incur a charge, unless it's clearly a design or manufacture fault, where the customer is required to contact Abby Seymour within five (5) days of the delivery confirmation date.
The returned piece will then be inspected and accessed before further action is complied. If the piece does not fall under ‘defective’ or ‘faulty’ the piece will either be returned to the senders postal address or scheduled into a repairs service and charged out at a minimum rate of $95AUD.
Returns and exchange
- Goods that have been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Returns and exchanges will be accepted within five (5) days of the delivery confirmation date.
If there is a price difference, the customer will be contacted for payment information.
- If the customer would like to return or exchange a product, please contact Abby Seymour with the understanding that some restrictions apply.
Items that have been used, worn or damaged will not be accepted for return or exchange. If the customer believes the item has been damaged during shipping, please let Abby Seymour know within three (3) days and everything possible will be done to assist with your insurance claim. Please include images of the damaged item. Every item posted by Abby Seymour is packaged securely and will be in pristine, untouched, unused condition.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Once the goods are returned to Abby Seymour in the original and unused condition, a quality check will be made before processing a refund for the goods. Depending on the original payment it may take a few weeks for the customer to see the refund in their account.